According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, our business unit industries are the place to be. In February, the BLS released its 2002-2012 employment projections, and growth for HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing technicians and installers is projected to be the highest among any major construction-related group!
According to the BLS report, construction employment is projected to rise by 15% over the next ten years with growth being most rapid among electricians (27%); plumbers and pipe fitters (23%), especially heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration mechanics and installers (37%). For more information, visit www.bls.gov/emp
NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A TSC EMPLOYEE
Since 1982 The Service Company has been serving Mississippi and Alabama. How have we been able to stick around so long? We only hire the best people to serve our customers!!
All of our applicants must go through rigorous testing to insure that when they arrive at your home, you can trust that they are not only honest but also technically proficient.
Here is a short list of just some of the tests we require:
- Technical exam (This is performed to determine placement)
- Full 9 panel drug test
- Full background check
- Driving record
- And more…
Why do we do so much? “Because it is your home or business and it is our reputation.”
The Service Company is proud to offer these benefits to our employees:
- Medical – Medical Insurance is available to employees and employees dependents after the 90 day pre-employment period
- A life insurance policy is available to the employee after the 90 day pre-employment period.
NOTE: Optional policies for dental, and long and short term disabilities and other policies are available to the employee at their expense.
- Personal Days Off (PDO)
- Eight days after twelve months of employment
- Thirteen days after three years of employment
- Eighteen days after fifteen years of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Six per year
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Labor Day
- Retirement Savings Plan
- 100% Vested from Date of Contribution
- Direct Deposit for Paychecks
- Weekly for Exempt and Non-Exempt Employees