As a family owned business, The Service Company recognizes the challenge of maintaining a comfortable residence and/or commercial facility. There’s no room in your busy schedule or budget for interruption and repair needs. With regular maintenance performed by our certified professionals, you’ll benefit from optimum energy efficiency, fewer malfunctions, and maximized value from your HVAC investment. Through a convenient service plan, The Service Company will work to extend the life of your equipment, reduce operational costs, and assist you with your comfort goals. Our job is to create a safer, healthier, more productive and enjoyable environment for our residential and commercial customers in Meridian and across Meridian, Quitman, Livingston, Newton, Hattiesburg & Philadelphia, MS.
Take care of AC maintenance early and often!
Waiting for HVAC system malfunctions before scheduling service is the most costly method of operation. By spending a small amount now, you avoid much greater expenses in the future. Annual maintenance is the greatest protection you can give your cooling system, and when inspection, tuning, and cleaning is handled by the experienced technicians from The Service Company, you know your equipment is in very good hands. We put our training, resources, and sophisticated tools to work for you, and with a convenient maintenance agreement, you stay perfectly comfortable, season after season.
Did you know:
- Studies have shown that regular maintenance can cut HVAC energy costs while also extending equipment life.
- HVAC systems in a typical commercial facility are responsible for more than 40% of total energy consumption.
- Commercial facilities that have implemented professional maintenance programs realize as much as a 50% savings when compared to organizations that continue to service equipment strictly on a break-fix basis.
- Studies have proven that by combining charge adjustment, professional cleaning, duct sealing, and regular tuning, over 30% of HVAC energy use can be saved.
- Replacing clogged filters can lower an air conditioner’s energy consumption by 5% to 15%.
- A properly operating thermostat conserves energy and keeps you more comfortable.
- Faulty electrical connections can result in unsafe operation and shorten life of major components.
- If parts lack the proper lubrication, friction in the motor will increase electrical usage.
- Something as simple as a clogged or leaking condensate drain can lead to extensive property damage before the problem is noticed by home/business owners.
- Dirty evaporator and condenser coils reduce cooling capacity and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs, and reducing equipment life.
- Too much or too little refrigerant will impact efficiency, capacity, and service life.
- Without regular cleaning and adjustment, problems with blower components will reduce airflow, decreasing efficiency by up to 15%.
- Annual service wards off problems that could lead to early system failure.
- With regular cleaning, you’ll benefit from superior humidity control, filtration, and cleaner, healthier breathing air.
- Mold and mildew thrive in the damp interior of cooling units, and if left to flourish, may introduce harmful bacteria into the air stream.
- When dirt is allowed to build up, it can wreak havoc within the system, causing friction that wears out and puts undue stress on components such as the compressor and air handler.
- A dirty blower leads to inefficiency, and a cooling unit that is covered with ice.
- Maintenance is inexpensive, especially when compared to the cost of repairs, or even system failure.
- The Service Company offers three affordable and effective maintenance programs, protecting your heating, air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing equipment.