Don’t wait until the weather turns to realize your heating equipment is in desperate need of tuning. Annual maintenance from The Service Company is the key to reliable comfort. Our expert heating technicians are well-versed in every make and model, and have provided comprehensive service to homes and businesses in Meridian and throughout Meridian, Quitman, Laurel, Newton, Hattiesburg & Philadelphia, MS since 1982. We offer three preventative maintenance programs targeted at getting the absolute most out of your heating system, and designed to fit seamlessly into your busy schedule.
Make your heating system last longer with regular service!
Proper maintenance is the key to protecting your investment in home and commercial temperature control. If a system fails or operates improperly, costs can soar due to needless energy consumption. With The Service Company, you’ll enjoy complete confidence in the reliability, efficiency and safe operation of your HVAC system.
Did you know:
- 75% of no-heat service calls in winter are the result of lack of maintenance.
- Regular maintenance can save up to 30% on energy bills.
- Faulty thermostats may go unnoticed without service, impacting comfort and leading to higher energy bills.
- Improper electrical connections may cause unsafe operation and reduce the life of major components.
- Parts that lack sufficient lubrication cause friction in motors, increasing risk of damage and use of electricity.
- Improper operation of gas or oil connections are a fire hazard and can contribute to health risks.
- Your system may continue to operate with a cracked heat exchanger, putting your home at risk of dangerous carbon monoxide levels.
- Clogged filters restrict airflow, causing unnecessary strain on equipment, increasing energy costs and potential for malfunctions.
- If soot accumulates in the system, it can spread through the home’s vents and cause respiratory problems.
- Rather than providing beneficial filtration, a clogged and dirty system contributes to indoor air pollution.
- Neglected maintenance can lead to minor issues becoming major, resulting in unexpected and costly repairs.
- Dirt on the blower blades significantly reduces capacity, and can also disrupt the balance of the fan, causing noise, vibration, and bearing wear.
- Warranty coverage often is dependent on a record of professional service. Without proper maintenance, the cost of any resulting damage is the responsibility of the homeowner.
- In addition to minimizing energy consumption, a properly balanced system reduces wear and tear, equipment downtime, and promotes an extended service life.
- The technicians from The Service Company specialize in assessing and performing cost-saving adjustments to ensure more reliable and efficient performance of your HVAC system.